Corrupt a dream..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSummer
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 am

So I got bored and I thought that I would liven things up Very Happy

This is a game, yes. The idea is I would say something like..
"I wish I had blond hair" <- The idea is to corrupt it in some way or another. The person to reply would say something along the lines of
"Wish granted, but when they dye your hair it turns green from exposure to chlorine."

Lmao, I've played it on other forums and some of them turn out to be very funny. Smile

I wish I could visit the Dominican Republic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CanDicebaby
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

xSummer wrote:
So I got bored and I thought that I would liven things up Very Happy

This is a game, yes. The idea is I would say something like..
"I wish I had blond hair" <- The idea is to corrupt it in some way or another. The person to reply would say something along the lines of
"Wish granted, but when they dye your hair it turns green from exposure to chlorine."

Lmao, I've played it on other forums and some of them turn out to be very funny. Smile

I wish I could visit the Dominican Republic.
wish granted... but u took the wrong plane and ended up in the south pole.

i wish my career as a lounge pianist would blossom and i get invited to play all over the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tahnee
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 am

Lol this would be considered spam.

~Ashley~

High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 am

tahnee wrote:

~Ashley~

All threads are spam pretty much. Plus, this one wouldn't technically be counted as "Pointless Spam". Yet again, I could be wrong. I'll have to find out from Johnson or Richard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tahnee
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:06 am

xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:

~Ashley~

All threads are spam pretty much. Plus, this one wouldn't technically be counted as "Pointless Spam". Yet again, I could be wrong. I'll have to find out from Johnson or Richard.

Well as a retired forum Administrator i would have counted that as spam on my old site. But thats just me. Actually I noticed the owner has failed to create a Suggestion thread. If there all ready is I probably need my vision checked (Not being sarcastic). Even so this probably doesn't need a suggestion's thread thus bringing up my old problems from before.
Double posting the question spamming why haven't you answered my post. Thus leading to me banning 7 different people from our server.

But yeah you would be able to do this if there was a spam area you could put topics but. Over spamming is quiet bothersome to the gm/admin because of having to erase unneeded posts.

I don't mean to be rude but whenever this happened in a wrong area and was spam i would of sent them a warning or just banned them.

But like i said thats just me Razz

~Ashley~

High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 am

tahnee wrote:
xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:

~Ashley~

Well as a retired forum Administrator i would have counted that as spam on my old site. But thats just me. Actually I noticed the owner has failed to create a Suggestion thread. If there all ready is I probably need my vision checked (Not being sarcastic). Even so this probably doesn't need a suggestion's thread thus bringing up my old problems from before.
Double posting the question spamming why haven't you answered my post. Thus leading to me banning 7 different people from our server.

But yeah you would be able to do this if there was a spam area you could put topics but. Over spamming is quiet bothersome to the gm/admin because of having to erase unneeded posts.

I don't mean to be rude but whenever this happened in a wrong area and was spam i would of sent them a warning or just banned them.

~Ashley~

No offense taken. I see where you are comming from. I have been an Administrator on many sites myself. Of course in the Off Topic thread we generally had something to keep the community busy.
Not a whole lot of people spam on here. We just reply to posts as they come. There have been spam Threads opened on here before, therefore I did not think before I posted. Still a bit weary on the fact that it is Spam, but everyone has different opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tahnee
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 am

xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:
xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:

~Ashley~

~Ashley~

No offense taken. I see where you are comming from. I have been an Administrator on many sites myself. Of course in the Off Topic thread we generally had something to keep the community busy.
Not a whole lot of people spam on here. We just reply to posts as they come. There have been spam Threads opened on here before, therefore I did not think before I posted. Still a bit weary on the fact that it is Spam, but everyone has different opinions. Smile

True in my opinion its spam because its a never ending chain unless someone breaks it.

Like myself before i became a admin on my server there were posts like this that went for 7 pages long so before one started i would post the end.

Like a rhyme i jumped with glee as i went into the streets then i ended it with something really random like and then i forgot what i was doing and went back.

Then theres the pesky number ones
Oh count to 1millon cha!!! 1 next person 2 next person 3 me 1,000,000
Very Happy

I know im being a bit silly right now.

Well not really but its silly to me Razz

High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 am

tahnee wrote:
xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:
xSummer wrote:
tahnee wrote:

~Ashley~

~Ashley~

True in my opinion its spam because its a never ending chain unless someone breaks it.

Like myself before i became a admin on my server there were posts like this that went for 7 pages long so before one started i would post the end.

Like a rhyme i jumped with glee as i went into the streets then i ended it with something really random like and then i forgot what i was doing and went back.

Then theres the pesky number ones
Oh count to 1millon cha!!! 1 next person 2 next person 3 me 1,000,000
Very Happy

I know im being a bit silly right now.

Well not really but its silly to me Razz

Haha it's nice to be silly every once and a while.

A lot of threads are kind of "never ending" like "what do you think", "who do you think", "what do you like" all that jazz. I Suppose were A LOT off topic at the moment compared to what the thread is actually about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

This topic isn't exactly spam, but like Ashley said, if it was to lead away from the topic.
It'd be considered spam, then i'll do something about it.

Er, please don't reply to my comment, and go back to "Dreams" Or whatever.

xSummer
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Wish granted. Then your plan crashes on the way to your first concert. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kieron
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 pm

i wish i had the power to control time and to not have my wish corrupted HA xD

xSummer
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 am

whiteshadow wrote:

You can control time, but then you rewind back to before you made your second wish. XD

I wish I was shorter ):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tahnee
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 am

xSummer wrote:
whiteshadow wrote:

You can control time, but then you rewind back to before you made your second wish. XD

I wish I was shorter ):

Dream corrupted your a midget Razz

High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm

xSummer wrote:
whiteshadow wrote:

I wish I was shorter ):
why would i be stupid enough to rewind back? xD anyways you shrunk down to such a small size nobody could hear see or notice you (edit:woops already been answerd lol oh well theres my answer)

DarkEisu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 pm

I wish the server would come back. Ha.

Who's brave enough to corrupt my dream?

High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm

DarkEisu wrote:
I wish the server would come back. Ha.

Who's brave enough to corrupt my dream?

It comes back, but then somehow Rocker gets on and it all goes to hell.

I'm brave enough Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian6121990
Low Member
Low Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:15 pm

i wish i can go to puerto rico
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSummer
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm

GUnitFan wrote:
i wish i can go to puerto rico

Wish granted, but then they think you look like a snack and they drug you, take your liver, then eat you.

I wish I was famous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a dream..   

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a dream..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1